4.1

This site is a scam. It is a shame.

I do not recommend this site to anyone. Except to our President Obama. They seem to do business the same way. They can't consistently deliver, and they never respond.

Really, find another vendor. Unless you have A LOT of time to wait...then they still don't help in anything like near time...avoid UFIFA17Coins and try the better rated ones... STAY AWAY UFIFA17Coins!! Stay away.

Waited over 72 hours now. I contacted them via live chat and I have clearly asked them if they have what I need and they said it will be delivered within 5 to 30 min and guess what never delivered.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fifa 17 coins from UFIFA17Coins. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants UFIFA17Coins to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by UFIFA17Coins for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments